Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Next?

One week on and it's time to think about what gets stitched next.  Dragonfly has progressed quite well although I didn't finish all the black for the page (might have had something to do with getting the Supernatural expansion pack for The Sims 3 and spending most of my spare time exploring that!).  Anyway, she looks like this now.


So there is definatley progress.  That little squre of black on the right hand side is the start of the next column and after that there is one more column of black to finish the page.

Autmn Fairy has been framed and is already to hand over as a gift next week.


So the question is, what next?  I think it will either be Curl Up with a Good Book or Celtic Summer.  We shall see.

Happy stitching and thanks for visiting.  Please feel free to leave a coment even if you're just passing through.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great progress on Dragonfly she's stunning (and I can totally relate with you regarding Sims 3, I haven't the Supernatural pack yet, but I'm still addicted on Showtime eheh...
And Autumn Fairy looks great on that frame :D.... Now you have a thought choice to make eheh :D I'll be following your progress on whatever you choose :D

Anonymous said...

Oh you're making wonderful progress =)