Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear......

I've spent the last week working on Tatty Teddy - and I now have two teddy bears (well almost - the second one still needs to be backstitched). I just need to add the third teddy and a few stars - oh yes and the balloon strings and then we are there.

They are going away now for a week while I go back to Enchanted Flute - I really want to see that butterfly appear. I'll do weekly rotation between the Teddies and Enchanted Flute until the Teddies are finished, then I'll bring Celtic Summer and Poppies back into the rotation.
Have a happy stitchy week everybody.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love that teddy climbing the stairs. Hope you get to the butterfly this week

Good Life 2 Go said...

I am doing the height chart for my daughter too. A lot of backstitch to do. What a job! Do you need to do any?

Pumpkin said...

Absolutely adorable :o)