Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Lady Returns

Yep! I've got her back. Celtic Winter is home from the framers. Yes it was expensive, but they have done a great job! I've had to take the pic from an angle otherwise all you'll see is the reflection but you get the idea.And here is an update on Enchanted Flute. There is progress, really! This is really my main project at the moment, and I'm not stitching much else, so posts will be slow for a while. I'm still really loving doing it though - just as well as there's another 23 pages of chart to go.

4 comments:

Jane said...

They have framed her beautifully, she will look lovely on the wall

Stitchabilities said...

She looks great, worth it I bet!!

wendy said...

so lovely and so worth it!

Wendy said...

She is really looking gorgeous! I've had this pattern several times in my hands in my store. I love this one too.

Great progress on your HAED, it looks wonderful and every stitch you make counts ;)