Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Dance

Here he is, I've done it. I've finished "Tempest". He was a pleasure to stitch in the end. I did have my doubts to start with, what with all the blending and half stitches, but I think he was worth it.

I did make a start on the HAED design. I managed to put in about 600 stitches but it is so small, and the colours are so simillar that I really don't think it would show in a photo, it would just look like a black blob. I've loved what I've done of it, but it does take real concentration and plenty of day light. I've got a light that I stitch by but it's just not good enough for the job, I may have to invest in a daylight bulb. Anyway, I'll have another go at it this Friday and see if I can't get a picture then.

Happy stitching.

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a fantastic finish. What I stitch is dictated by the light too, makes for a varied life!

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks fantastic Cath,well done

Pumpkin said...

He looks awesome! I'd be happy with that finish as well :o)

wendy said...

lovely!