Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Commission

I've got my first commission! It's only for a bookmark for my mother-in-law but it's a commission never the less. I'm doing a design from issue 201 of CrossStitcher. The design is for a card but it should be ok as a bookmark, and where it says "With Sympathy" I'm going to put "Olive" as that is the name of the lady it's for, and is more appropriate, don't you think.





Here is progress so far.

I haven't forgotten that I promised a pic of "Snow Poem" and I will get one done.

You may have noticed the Dragon Egg on the side bar. If you would click on it I would be truly grateful as every click helps it to grow and hatch. Pop back from time to time to see how it's getting on. When it will hatch I don't know. It's all a game of wait and see. Fun though!


4 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely to know your work is appreciated. Will make a lovely bookmark

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome Cath! You have to start somewhere :o) That's going to make a lovely bookmark.

Anonymous said...

Tag your it!!! Come see my blog

Bookmark looks great!!

Ginnie said...

This design is lovely, I have a copy of that magazine and have thought of stitching it as it is so pretty. Great idea as a bookmark.