Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fruit Smoothie Finish

I've not posted for a while - sorry all. The kids are on half term and it tends to keep me away from the computer. However, at the weekend I had another finish - Fruit Smoothie is all done and dusted.

All I have to do now is decide what to do with it!

DD has just started stitching a picture of a Golden Retriever for her Nana (Great Grandmother, 91) who has just had a knee replacement op. I think I may have chosed a design a bit too big for her at the moment but it will make a lovely picture if she ever finishes. In the meantime, I've just started a blackwork book mark for DD. It should be a fairly quick stitch so will hopefully have something to show soon.

Happy stitching and thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Jane said...

It's hard when it comes to choosing projects for children isn't it? My 9 yr old son chose a cross stitch cushion to do, and though it is large, so are the stitches as it's on canvas. But I love the sense of achievement it brings and I am sure all her hard work will be appreciated

Anonymous said...

Cath - your Smoothie looks fantastic, what a great finish...and motivates me to get mine done too!

Good luck to your DD with the pic for her great-grandmother...I wish I had started stitching at such a young age!

Anonymous said...

the fruit smoothie looks fantastic, I must put this on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

Well done on your Smoothie finish,It looks fabulous!!!
and good luck to your DD

~Julie~ said...

WOOOOOOHOOOO CAth!!!!! I've missed a lot in such a short amount of time.

You have been SO busy stitching up a storm. The "Fruit Smoothie" looks terrific (and yummy, too!) lol


~Julie~