Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Princess Drama - Finished!

Well here she is - the finished Princess Drama.



I've really enjoyed stitching her and Miss Behave. They both developed really quickly and used such lovely bright colours.

I've joined in a Stitchy Swap on Swap bot that's being run by Jo at Stitch Clubs. It has an Easter/spring theme but the item is a supprise. The swap is open to anybody so feel free to join in. I'm going to have to think about what I'm going to do. Obviously won't be able to say much on here until the swap is over otherwise the suprise might be spoilt.

So, it's on to the March work now. I think I might do the March square tonight - bit of a cheat as it's not March until tomorrow but it's ever so close!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Princess Drama is fantastic, she looks like she was good fun to stitch :)

Hope you'll have fun with the swap, not long now 'til we get assigned our partners.