Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Boquet Update

Time for an update of the Boquet for Cheryl.



I had actually done most of this quarter but unfortuantely discovered I had done one stitch too many just about where my thread is in this pic, and then I had counted from that one wrong stitch to set out the rest of this quarter. Everything was one stitch too far to the right and had to be frogged last night. Never mind, I'll have another go at it tonight and hopefull finish this quarter of the design.

The biscornu is coming along. I've decided to do the same design again on the back, I just think it will probably look best. Maybe reverse the colours so the lighter one is on the outside.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

So pretty!! I really like your thread choice, and am always a fan of on-black :) Sorry to hear about the frogging though!